General Information for Poster Session
- As indicated in the program, poster walks and discussion which are guided by two chairmen will take place at the assigned poster area.
- Prior to a panel discussion, a brief oral presentation(maximum 3 minutes) summarizing the most important findings will be performed by the responsible/presenting
- Posters should be mounted on Friday, November 23, 2018prior to the Opening Ceremony and should be displayed during the symposium, and removed before the end of the meeting on 25th.
Instructions for the Preparation of Posters
- The dimension of your poster should be as follow: Height: 120 cm: Width: 90 cm
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, Illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to your abstract and for the exact time of your poster discussion. Please display your poster on the board according to assigned number for you.
Printing of Posters
As a special courtesy to registered participants whose abstract has been accepted for poster presentation, the congress organizers offer a special service:
The printing of posters
If you would like to take advantages of this service, please see the following instructions:
- Please send either a clear PDF file (300 DPI) or Power Point (PPT as non-converted to PDF) file, or both, of the final version of your poster to the Chinese Congress Organizer Shanghai MICE – Digital PCO Service Provider (email@example.com)
- You will receive the printed poster at the Registration Desk of the Congress Venue
- The costs for poster printing will be 15,00 Euro or an equivalent amount in Chinese currency, and this fee should be paid on site
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Chinese Congress Organizer Shanghai MICE – Digital PCO Service Provider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Delegates are invited to submit an abstract on the subjects presented at THE NEONATE 2018 – 2nd International Symposium for Asia. Abstracts can be selected for poster presentation only and should be submitted online.
LATE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT FINAL DEADLINE: October 15th, 2018.
All abstracts are peer reviewed by an expert panel.
Authors will be notified whether their abstract has been selected for poster presentation approximately 2 weeks after submission of the abstract, and on October 15, 2018 at the latest.
CATEGORIES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
GENERAL INFORMATION ON ABSTRACTS
LATE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT
October 15th, 2018
THE NEONATOLOGY POSTER PRIZE
The organizers of THE NEONATE 2018 invite all poster presenters participating in the conference to take part in the poster prize contest sponsored by the journal Neonatology.
What can you win?
Members of the Scientific Committee of THE NEONATE 2018 will select the three best posters. The presenting authors will be awarded $ 750, $ 500 and $ 500.
Who is eligible?
All participants presenting their work in a poster format at THE NEONATE 2018.
The awards will be given during the Poster Prize Ceremony which will take place in the main lecture hall on Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 17:20.