Delegates are kindly invited to submit an abstract before the January 31, 2019.
Abstracts could be selected for oral or poster presentation and should be submitted online.
No more than three abstracts per institution should be submitted and each individual can only be listed once as a presenting author (either Oral or Poster presentation).
Abstracts will not be sent for review if they do not fulfill the above criteria.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee in mid February 2019.
The corresponding author will be notified whether their abstract has been accepted for oral or poster presentation by the end of February 2019.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
January 31, 2019
Please note that the abstract needs to be structured, and to include the following sections:
- Select Abstract Presenter or Invited Speaker
- Authors first name initial and last name
- Authors institutional affiliations (including the first author)
- Presenter full name
- Abstract title
- Content – maximum 2000 characters
- Introduction or Background
- Image (optional) in JPEG, PNG or TIFF format
- Table/Chart/Graph (optional) in Excel or Word format
- Key words
- Conflict of interest statement
The abstract should be submitted in English.
The entire abstract should not exceed 2000 characters.
Please note that you will not be able to edit/change your abstract once it has been submitted.
Oral presenters: Abstracts selected for oral presentation by the Scientific Committee may apply for a grant to support part or all the costs of attending the meeting. The grant will cover the registration fee to attend the conference and travel by economy. Should you require support please inform the Organizing Secretariat when you receive the abstract acceptance. If funds are not sufficient to satisfy all requests, the top scoring abstracts will be supported.
Poster presenters: Abstracts selected for poster presentation by the Scientific Committee may apply for a Young Investigator* registration fee. The request should be submitted to the Organizing Secretariat when you receive the abstract acceptance. Limited number of places are available.
* Young Investigator is less than 40 years of age and have made a major contribution to the research being presented