We invite you to submit abstracts according to the following guidelines:
(Each abstract needs the full registration at least of one of the authors)
- Abstracts should be typed in English, single-spaced, standard Times New Roman 12 font or similar, A4 page. Type the full title of the abstract in block capital letters inside the top of the grid.
- Introduce the abbreviation with its corresponding long phrase, once. Then, use the abbreviation, where ever you need
- Submissions may report original research, project development /evaluation, but should always be related to the main theme or the subthemes of the congress
- Specific objective(s) of study or project, methods and results should be stated
- Abstracts may not exceed 400 words and must be typed within the relevant grid.
- List all author’s names and email address, mark the presenting author.
- Personal data refers to those of the First Author; The name of the First Author must be repeated in the “Authors” field too;
- All authors’ names and first author’s name must be entered as follows: INITIAL. SURNAME (e.g. J. Smith);
- In case of more than one affiliation please indicate them in the proper field, following the order pointed out for each of the authors: (e.g. Authors: J. Smith 1, F. Lewis 2, A. Burton 3 Affiliation: 1 Saint Paul Hospital 2 Cambridge University 3 Oxford University);
- Abstracts should be structured as follow:
- INTRODUCTION AND GOALS
- MATERIAL AND METHODS
- for correspondence type private post-mail address, e-mail address, and phonefax number of main presenter, or type name of institution, post-mail address, e-mail address, and phone-fax number where the main presenter is working, and restrict to only one correspondence address only.
- Members of scientific committee will revise abstract in anonymous way. The name of the authors and the relevant affiliation will be covered before the evaluation of the works. In the case of acceptance, authors will be notified about the final decision and will be informed of time, date and allocation of poster.
- Please note that, if you do not received the email of submission confirmation after filling in the Abstract form, it means that you have not submitted your abstract correctly. Please, repeat the operation
Submission of an abstract implies registration for the conference of at least one of the authors. The acceptance of the works will be notice by the Scientific Secretariat, and no further correspondence will be entered into. Authors are required to register before.
Posters (h 100 cm x w 70 cm) should be attached by the author on the attributed board in the poster Area. We will provide further information about set up details as soon as possible.