75 – 81 High St, Oxford OX1 4BG, UK
The University of Oxford’s largest City centre conference venue
Built between 1876 and 1882 and designed by Sir Thomas Jackson, this historical Grade II listed venue was created to house the University of Oxford’s examinations.
While still used for this purpose today, our flexible venue is also ideal for large conferences, business meetings, and a whole range of events all year round.
Situated in the heart of Oxford, it is easily accessible via a range of public transport methods or is within easy walking distance of many of Oxford’s landmarks.