Call for Abstracts - Deadline to 27th April 2022!
The Scientific Committee invites clinicians and scientists, who are interested in sharing their work with the participants of the meeting, to submit their work in abstract form.
Changes in abstracts cannot be made after submission.
Please follow the instructions given below and make sure that each field in the abstract form has been completed.
Abstract submission deadline is April 27, 2022 at 23:59 CEST time.
- The submitter accepts responsibility for the accuracy and scientific content of the submitted abstract (please proofread the abstract carefully prior to submission!)
- The submitter accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the abstract and to inform co-authors about its status.
- The submitter confirms that all co-authors are aware of and agree to the content of the abstract and support the data presented. Furthermore, the submitter will be responsible for obtaining, and, upon request, providing proof that all authors have given permission for the submission of the abstract and agree on its content.
- Statements such as “data will be presented” in the abstracts are likely to lead to rejection of the abstract.
- When selected for presentation, the copyright of the abstract is released to Summer Discussions on Neonatology 2022 in order for the abstract to be published in the program online and printed.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the abstract in the session and at the time decided upon by the Summer Discussions on Neonatology 2022 organising committee. Any change in the presenting author needs to be communicated in the form of a written statement to the Summer Discussions on Neonatology 2022 organizing secretariat.