4th SUMMER DISCUSSIONS
15 – 18 JUNE 2022
Full interactive discussions on the latest updates in neonatology
IMPORTANCE NOTICE – CONGRESS POSTPONED
For security reasons and in accordance with the lock-down measures in force in France, we have unfortunately to postpone the Summer Conference planned in Avignon on June 24-27 2020. The summer of 2021 being already busy with neonatal and perinatal conferences, postponed or previously planned, the conference will be organized on June 15-18, 2022, on the basis of a similar program.
We have given lots of thought to that and it is not a decision taken lightly. However, health and safety of our faculty members, congress participants and staff are our priority at the moment.
We are sure that we can count on your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all in Avignon and in good health!
ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT CONGRESS POSTPONEMENT:
- In the light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Summer Discussions on Neonatology Congress has been POSTPONED. The new congress dates are June 15-18, 2022
- Are you already registered? YOUR REGISTRATIONS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SHIFTED TO THE NEW DATES: June 15-18, 2022
- For cancellations please contact email@example.com
- As invited speakers you should have already received an email from us, if not please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- As exhibitors you should have already received an email from us, if not please contact email@example.com
- For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Division of Pediatrics
CHUV Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
Head Dept. of Woman-Mother-Child Clinic of Neonatology
CHUV centre hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
University of MIami
Univesity of Ancona
Degli infermi Hospital
University College London – NHS
Ola Didrik Saugstad
University of Oslo