Get ready for the best online experience!
jENS 2021 will be the most interactive congress to date, featuring:
- An exciting scientific programme with leading international speakers;
- Exclusive live sessions throughout the congress – no pre-recordings!
- Dedicated Q&As, live discussions and polls;
- Easy networking with other participants from around the world;
- The possibility to access and view all sessions for up to 3 months after the congress;
- A reduced registration fee and free participation for attendees from low and lower middle income countries.
We cannot wait to welcome you to the first ever online jENS congress – our virtual space to be!
- Cardiac Physiology Pathology
- Neonatal Pulmonology, Neonatal Respiratory Support, Resuscitation
- Perinatal Pharmacology and Anethesia
- Epidemiology & Networks
- Neonatal Fetal Nutrition and Metabolism
- Nursing and Healthcare professionals
- Neonatal GI Physiology & NEC
- Neonatal Hematology and Bilirubin
- Circulation Macro Microcirculation
- Neonatal Infectios Diseases / Immunology
- NICU Quality Improvement, Parents Centre Care
- Perinatal Practices
- Follow Up
Professor Charles C. Roehr
President of the ESPR
Professor Corrado Moretti
President of the UENPS
Chairwoman of EFCNI
Monique Oude Reimer – van Kilsdonk