- Hypothermia in preterms: what’s new?
- Late hypothermia after 6 hrs of life
- Regenerative medicine: stem cells trials in neonates
- Is MRI necessary, or “only” helpful ?
- IGF-1, anti-VEGF, surgery to treat severe ROP: where are we now ? which is the best choice?
- Early strategies to prevent BPD: budesonide? anything more?
- Is LISA necessary, or “only” helpful, or nothing at all?
- Teamworking in the NICU
- Lactoferrin for premature brain
- EPO and neuroprotection: an update
- ECMO: indications, risks and benefits
- Nutrition of preterm infants
- NIDCAP and family-centered care
- Kidney injury in the preterm infant
- NEC: an update
- “Omics” in neonatology
- Multiresistant organisms: challenges and solutions
- Laboratory at bedside: what’s new in the NICU?
- Less surfactant and less intubation: has this policy improved the neonatal outcomes?
- Morbidity associated with early infection by Respiratory Viruses
- Prematurity and late wheezing: is there a link?
- Outcomes of early neonatal cardiovascular surgery
- Delivery of fetal CHD patients
- Miscellaneus – Other
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Scientific Committee invites clinicians and scientists who are interested in sharing their work with the participants of the meeting to submit their work in abstract form.
Changes in abstracts cannot be made after submission.
Please verify that each field in the abstract form has been completed and follow the instructions given below.
Accepted Abstract could be ORAL or POSTER presentation.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE 25/03/2019
1. The title of the abstract must be entered in CAPITAL LETTERS;
2. The text must fit entirely in the rectangular space allotted on this form;
3. The lines must be single-spaced;
4. All fields must be entered;
5. Personal data refers to those of the First Author;
6. The name of the First Author must be repeated in the “Authors” field too;
7. All authors’ names and first author’s name must be entered as follows: INITIAL. SURNAME (e.g. J. Smith);
8. In case of more than one affiliation please indicate them in the proper field, following the order pointed out for each of the authors: (e.g. Authors: J. Smith 1, F. Lewis 2, A. Burton 3 Affiliation: 1 Saint Paul Hospital 2 Cambridge University 3 Oxford University);
9. Enter all author email addresses;
10. Please note that the abstract needs to be structured and to include the following sections:
- Brief Introduction;
- Materials and methods;
11. 1 image or 1 table allowed
12. Please note that, if you do not received the email of submission confirmation after filling in the Abstract form, it means that you have not submitted your abstract correctly. Please, repeat the operation.
The decision on acceptance and the preliminary program will be made by the scientific committee within March 2019.
At least one of the authors has to be registered to the conference otherwise the abstract will be declined.
YOUR ABSTRACT CAN BE ACCEPTED AS:
b) Oral presentation
For further information please contact email@example.com