9TH ICCN International Conference on Clinical Neonatology
3-5 SEPTEMBER 2020
Centro Congressi Unione Industriale Turin, Italy
Dates to Remember
April 30th, 2020 – ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
September 3rd – 4th, 2020 – RSV COURSE
September 4th, 2020 – OPENING CEREMONY ICCN CONGRESS
5 good reasons to be
Fetal and Neonatal Neurology
Being an expert cultural exchange between the eastern and the western world, Rome is surely an appropriate witness for the latter.
Develop effective communication skills with families and other health care providers
Perform age-appropriate neurological examinations
Synthesize available clinical information to predict neurological outcomes
You know Paris is always a good idea
Although we are sensitive to the current situation and constantly monitoring the developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to reassure you that the 9th ICCN Congress is currently scheduled to take place as planned.
Based on the recommendations of WHO, safety measures will be implemented:
- Cleaning teams will be focused on “sensitives” areas (reception, resting areas, toilets, handles and entry doors).
- Hydro alcoholic solutions and a reminder of hygiene rules will be present in all contained spaces (sanitary facilities) and at the reception desk. Masks will also be available upon request.
Those who decide not to travel, please note streaming of all sessions will be available. More information on the registration page.
We sincerely look forward to meeting you in Turin.
MCA Events – Organising Secretariat
- “Omics” in neonatology
- Infections and late outcomes of prematurity
- Surfactant and BPD : what’s new?
- NEC: an update
- antibiotic stewardship
- Nutrition of preterm infants
- Bioactive substances of human milk
- Viruses in the NICU
- Wheezing and prematurity
- Biomarkers of neonatal infections
- Hypothermia for preterm neonates: where are we?
- ROP and infections
- PDA – to close or not to close?
- NIDCAP and measurable health outcomes
Degli infermi Hospital