9TH ICCN – International Conference on Clinical Neonatology
September 10-12, 2020
Centro Congressi Unione Industriale Turin, Italy
5 good reasons to be
Fetal and Neonatal Neurology
Being an expert cultural exchange between the eastern and the western world, Rome is surely an appropriate witness for the latter.
Develop effective communication skills with families and other health care providers
Perform age-appropriate neurological examinations
Synthesize available clinical information to predict neurological outcomes
You know Paris is always a good idea
Date to Remember
- “Omics” in neonatology
- Infections and late outcomes of prematurity
- Surfactant and BPD : what’s new?
- NEC: an update
- antibiotic stewardship
- Nutrition of preterm infants
- Bioactive substances of human milk
- Viruses in the NICU
- Wheezing and prematurity
- Biomarkers of neonatal infections
- Hypothermia for preterm neonates: where are we?
- ROP and infections
- PDA – to close or not to close?
- NIDCAP and measurable health outcomes