2nd Congress on Congenital CMV
21 – 22 OCTOBER 2021
The most prevalent congenital infection and the first cause of non genetic hearing loss continues to be largely ignored or misunderstood outside expert circles. We invite all care providers to attend this meeting to meet the experts and improve their practice for a better outcome.
Yves Ville, France
Professor of Gynecology-Obstetrics, Faculty of Medicine of René Descartes University
Head of the Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine Department
CPDPN coordinator of Necker Children’s Hospital
Efraim Bilavsky, Israel
Senior physician in the pediatric department
A specialist in infectious diseases,
Schneider Children’s Medical Center
Main Topics of CMV 2021
- Hearing rehabilitation in cCMV children with unilateral hearing loss
- Is there an association between CMV infections and ADD/Autism/Schizophrenia?
- Brain imaging for children with cCMV – Ultrasound or MRI?
- Universal screening for cCMV
- Early diagnosis of cCMV using Chorionic villus sampling