- Genetics and congenital CMV -for the better or for the worse ?
- Abnormal prenatal images with a good prognosis
- Novel biomarkers in amniotic fluid – can it tell severity at the time of diagnosis of fetal infection ?
- Novel drugs to prevent and to treat congenital infection
- Vaccines to prevent congenital CMV
- Hearing in children with congenital CMV – from antiviral treatment to hearing rehabilitation
- Unrecognized long term sequel in asymptomatic children – from vestibular problems to autistic spectrum disorder
- Noninvasive diagnosis of fetal infection in primary and non-primary infections
- Maternal markers of non-primary infection