IT IS A MATTER OF FACT THAT WE LIKE TO MEET IN PERSON AND TO FEEL THE ATMOSPHERE OF CONGRESSES…
BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE NOW AND WE DON’T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE POSSIBLE AGAIN.
SO… LET’S TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS NEW SITUATION AND MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT.
- After having logged in for the first time, your personal profile details will be displayed in a window called EVENT CHECK-IN. Update your details and let others get to know you, otherwise just scroll down the dialog window till the end an save.
ACCESS TO THE SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS:
From the Conference platform home page (timeline), click on the session of your interest and:
- If a session is not started yet, Click on PREVIEW to see the session details
- If a session is already running, click on JOIN to access it
- When a session is over, click on BACK to the timeline (top left of the session panel) to go back to the virtual attendee portal.
QUESTION & ANSWERS TO SPEAKERS:
- During the live session, you will be able to send a question using the Q&A button, located at the mid-bottom part of the session panel.
- If you are looking to a session on on-demand basis, use the Q&A window at the right of your screen.
- Do you wish to get in contact with the other participants of the congress? Visit the meeting hub area and engage chat with the other attendees
- Meet our exhibitors! From the Event Timeline panel, click on EXHIBITION AREA and go to visit them. You will have the possibility to chat and discover their products.
- Sessions will be available anytime , so don’t worry if you miss the live session. You will be able to watch them anytime.
- All the lectures will be available on the BRAIN platform for 3 months after the end of the congress
- Take a little time to experience the poster gallery, get in contact with the presenters and interact using the discussion forum feature!
- UEMS are provided for the conference. Instructions on how to get them will be sent you at the end of the event.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
- You will receive the certificate by email after the congress
TECHNICAL & VIRTUAL SUPPORT:
- At the top right of the virtual attendee portal you will find a red icon, click on it to get connected with an assistant
- If you wish you can also call us at or +39 0234934404 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org