ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
14th September 2018
14th September 2018
The Scientific Committee invites clinicians and scientists who are interested in sharing their work with the participants of the meeting to submit their work in abstract form.
Changes in abstracts cannot be made after submission.
Please verify that each field in the abstract form has been completed and follow the instructions given below.
The Scientific Committee will review the abstract and you will receive an information whether the abstract has been accepted within 30 days from submission date.
Accepted abstracts will be selected for POSTER presentation only. You will be notified on this decision after September 20th
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
1. Presenting author’s and Co-authors’ details
2. Abstract title – limited to 180 characters (including spaces) in CAPITAL LETTERS
3. Abstract text – limited to (3000 characters including spaces), including acknowledgements. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
4. Abstracts should clearly state:
5. Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
6. Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
7. Abstract Topics – abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the Scientific Programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
8. Tables Graphs and Images – A maximum of 1 table, graph or image can be uploaded.
9. Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission. There is no option to save the abstract as draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not submit your abstract, the information will be deleted.
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.