- A daily question in obstetrics: Is this patient in labor? (term and preterm)
- How to diagnose failure to progress in labor in the first stage?
- Augmentation of labor (amniotomy, oxytocin, and others)
- Interpreting fetal heartrate tracing: a physiologic approach.
- How long should the second stage be allowed to last? (epidural vs. non-epidural, nulliparous vs. parous)
- Intrapartum sonography to monitor the second stage (descent, flexion, rotation and more)
- Assisting the second stage: vacuum, forceps, Odon device
- Pelvic floor injury during a vaginal delivery/optimal repair of a third/fourth degree laceration.
- pH, acid base and lactic acid of the umbilical cord blood
- The most common infection in labor and delivery: clinical chorioamnionitis
- Should labor be routinely induced at term?
- Methods for induction of labor (mechanical, pharmacologic and combination)
- Cesarean delivery: surgical technique and long term outcome
- Amniotic fluid embolism
- Post-partum hemorrhage: prevention and treatment
- Placenta accreta spectrum disorders: diagnosis and management
- Simulation and artificial intelligence on the labor and delivery floor
- Catastrophic complications in labor
- COVID-19 in labor and delivery
GIAN CARLO DI RENZO
MD, PhD, FRCOG (hon) FACOG (hon) FICOG (hon)
Editor in Chief, J Maternal Fetal & Neonatal Medicine
PROF. ROBERTO ROMERO
Editor in Chief, American J Obstetrics & Gynecology
Detroit, United States
Related Events & Societies
MCA Scientific Events
Via Bonaventura Zumbini n.29