AVIGNON BY CAR
Numerous car parks are available in Avignon.
- Taxis Radio Avignonnais (Avignon Taxi Rank)
- Porte de la République – Tourelle Est
Tel. + 33 (0)4 90 82 20 20
- Exit Avignon Sud (Marseille, Nice, Italy)
- Exit Avignon nord (Lyon, Paris)
- Exit Remoulins (Nîmes, Montepellier, Spain)
- RN 7 & RN 100
AVIGNON BY TRAIN
- Rail traffic information, timetables, tickets, telephone services.
Tel. 36 35 – 0.34€ a minute
- Rail traffic information, timetables, tickets, telephone services and ticket booking on line
Gare Avignon TGV
- Quartier de Courtine
TGV (high speed train) direct lines to Paris (2h40), Charles de Gaulle airport, Lille, Nantes, Rouen, Metz, Montpellier, Genève, Bruxelles, Lyon, Marne la Vallée, Rennes, Toulouse, Strasbourg.
- Regular Train link to the city center.
>> hours (1.50 €, during : 4 min.)
Gare Avignon Centre
- Boulevard Saint-Roch
Regional trains, Intercity lines and TGV (high speed train) to Paris (3h20), Eurostar Avignon-London during the summer period.
Auto train Avignon Sud
- Chemin de la Poulasse
Tel. + 33 (0)4 90 27 81 70
Avignon – Paris : summer and winter.
TGV ticket office at the TGV station
- From September to June,
From Monday to Saturday : 12 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Closed on Wednesday and certain Bank Holidays.
- In July and August,
From Monday to Sunday
8.45 a.m. to-12.45 a.m. /2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
AVIGNON BY PLANE
Airport Avignon Caumont
8 kms from Avignon
- All flight times on www.avignon.aeroport.fr
- Flights for Southampton (Flybe) : 4 return flights a week with connecting flights to Ireland and the Channel Islands- Flights for Exeter (Flybe) from April to October, 2 return flights a week. www.flybe.com
- Flights for Edinburgh (Jet2), from May to September, 3 return flights a week
- Flights for Leeds (Jet2), from May to September, 3 return flights a week www.jet2.com
- Chartered flights
- Air transport on request
- Private flights, VIP space
- 57 international destinations
- Including 32 European destinations.
Airport MP2 www.mp2.aeroport.fr
- 7 low cost airlines flying to 26 international towns in Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden.
- Two daily air links from Nîmes-Londres Luton and four weekly airlinks from Nîmes/Liverpool.
- 3 weekly air links from Nîmes/East Midlands (Nottingham).
- 4 weekly air links from Nîmes / Bruxelles.